ecto for Windows has just been updated to 1.8. The changes are:
- Added Technorati tag support.
- Added Blogger post data time support.
- Added Blooger draft post support.
- Added command line option (-d or -debug) to enable exception logging. Logging is now off by default.
- Fixed application crash if initial profile creation fails.
- Fixed ExpressionEngine post date/time not localised.
- Improved pinging timed-out error message.
- Other misc fixes.
From Wednesday through to the weekend, I will be in the U.K. attending a friend's wedding and visiting family. I will be travelling light (i.e. no laptop) so will not have any internet access. Thus I would not be able to answer any support questions regarding ecto for Windows. Perhaps other forum visitors can help out until my return.